Oct 26, 2008

WeekEnd Snapshot - 2 Seasons



This photos was taken last 2 weekends ago,we're going to Silang Cavite to visit a friend. Along the hiway we passed by with the gardens and next to it is array of clay pot. I was attracted by the pumpkin style so I took some shots and here's the clearer one from various blurred attempts because of the speed of the bus. Happy Halloween! :)



When on our way back home it's getting dark already and here's what I've got, beautiful lanterns in preparation for the Christmas season.

Click photos for a larger view.

For more entries pls click here, WeekEnd SnapShot

17 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

Those are really beautiful shots! I like the first one best:)

Juliana RW said...

oh...i also can not wait for christmas :D

Please drop at my WS post also : in HERE or HERE. . Thanks

Dora said...

Interesting pots!

Anonymoussaid...

thanks for checking out my ws!
i love the pots and lanterns. I could just imagine the pots with lights inside that would be a darling! :D

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

those pots are so cute!!!!

Anonymoussaid...

Those pots are unique for the Halloween. it only shows how creative Pinoys are.

Anonymoussaid...

Love the clay pumpkins. Our shops have more Xmas goodies than Halloween right now...
Happy WS, great shots!

Bella Sweet Cakes said...

I love the christmas lanterns!! miss ko na paskong pinoy!!!!! nakaka home sick tuloy.. here is mine http://aussietalks.com/2008/10/organizing-my-shoes.html

Anonymoussaid...

I love the Xmas lights too. :)

Gemma Wiseman said...

I love the colours in the Christmas lanterns, I am especially fascinated by those rows of pots! That image could be quite disturbing with all those pumpkin like smiles!

Carver said...

Those are wonderful holiday displays.

Anonymoussaid...

Seeing those beautiful lanterns gives me a feeling of joy.

SabineM said...

Oh I want one of those lanterns! They are very cool!

Anonymoussaid...

ang cute naman! :)
'lapit na ang pasko ...

happy monday, ate jho! :)

JO said...

I love the beautiful lights.

Here's my entry. Thanks.

Anonymoussaid...

hello, can we exhange links?

Anonymoussaid...

To all!

- my warm gratitude for dropping by. Merry Christmas!

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial