Oct 26, 2008

Unconcious Mutterings

Photobucket

I say ..... and you think?
  1. Contemplate :: to migrate abroad.

  2. In the house :: just finished fixing some old clothes for the orphanage.

  3. Classical :: pictures and music

  4. Quest :: for a lifetime

  5. Best friend :: my confidante

  6. 1991 :: the year when I was graduated in College.

  7. Never will :: take the rides in the fair.

  8. Fool :: Ninos Inocentes Day - every December 28 of the year

  9. Unhappy :: when i'm bored

  10. Best man :: my husband :)




For more participants and if you would like to join pls click here.

2 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

Thanks for dropping by. :)
Ninos Inocentes...why haven't I thought of that? :D

Unknown said...

Great mutterings.
Yes? Do you want to move abroad?

We're thinking about it too.

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial