Oct 21, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


13 Ghost Story Books




During Halloween everyone seems to be creepy, some are love to be scared or feeling to be scared. From immensely popular stories of white lady to spine-chilling tales of devil possession, everybody have their own stories of the supernatural, the paranormal and the extraordinary.

But not to my husband, those 13 ghost story books are his collections. It's just ordinary thing for him because this is one of his favorite past time of reading horror stories. Might be through the books, magazines or internet, he use to browse extraordinary thing like UFO, orbs and white ladies. He's fond of taking pictures in the dark expecting to capture some weird or supernatural one.


These 13 Philippine ghost stories books are compilations of short stories that came from the reader’s testimony of their personal experiences or actual encounters they have had with the paranormal. Photos of white ladies and other extraordinary appearances were shown on that books which were also came from them.


Horrifying, intriguing, amusing tales and haunted places that would always keep me mystified after scanning and reading some stories which makes me have a hard time to forget what i've read on that books.
So I'd rather gave back those to my hubby and never read them again.

Happy TT to all!

















Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!




3 comments:

Lori said...

Great list...Happy TT:)

Anonymoussaid...

Fascinating. I'd never seen any of these before.

SandyCarlson said...

Happy Halloween reading! I can't get past the creepiness of Poe and his likes. When I do, I will try these.

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial