Oct 29, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Darkness

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


13 Reasons I hate DARKNESS

1. seeing darkness makes me breathless
2. Scared
3. It’s very hot
4. I can’t use my computer
5. Can’t recharge mobile battery
6. can’t move easily in the dark
7. creepy things might happened
8. can’t sleep well
9. smell of the candles add spine-chilling in me
10. miss watching my favorites shows
11. budget breaker because food in the fridge will be wasted
12. diet crasher you need to eat all food in the fridge to avoid waste
13. business interruption


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


7 comments:

Yasmin said...

#4 and #12 apply to me...lol.
Happy TT...mine is posted here:
http://www.apooobooks.com/thursday-thirteen-favorite-halloween-costumes/

Michelle said...

I Agree, the dark is no fun. Our power was off for 39 hours last winter and it was really dark and cold. I was thankful for our generator. Happy TT!

Lori said...

I typically enjoy the darkness. For me it signals sleep, meditation or good loving (smile). Now, being outside in the dark is a different story (LOL).

Denise Patrick said...

I don't like the dark either, but it's a wonderful excuse to take a nap!

Happy TT!

Anonymoussaid...

Gosh, this looks like power outage. Bleck! Who could like that!?!

I hope there is light for you!

The Gal Herself said...

#11 sucks most of all! I hope that soon you are among those of us with power! (Thanks for visiting my TT)

Thorne said...

Great link list! Happy TT! I should do a "Why I like it when the lights go out". Hee hee 1.) excuse to light candles everywhere, 2.) no TV (yay), 3.) excuse to snuggle with my honey.... etc. :-)
Come read about the
Witch's New Year

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial