Oct 29, 2008

Thankful Thursday



It's Thankful Thursday again and they're so much to be thankful for. From the rising of sun to its setting, God pour all the blessings that He can give to us. So I am thankful for the family, friends and relatives who makes my life a satisfying one. And just this morning I am thankful for my dentist who successfully filled my two molars with permanent pasta after two weeks of temporary fillings. And for all of you my blogger friends who never misses to share their thankful list and visiting my site, thank you! :)



"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."
- Psalm 107:1

See more thankful hearts on Iris site.

8 comments:

i said...

Indeed, we have so much to be thankful for! Happy TT and God bless!

Debra Kaye said...

Happy TT to you! Thank you for sharing your thankful heart with us today!

Blessings to you.

Anonymoussaid...

I say amen and amen to that verse! HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVR!!! happy thankful thursday!

Anonymoussaid...

i agree, there is so much to be thankful for! :)
enjoy the rest of the day, ate jho!
God Bless ...

Denise said...

So happy that your dentist helped you sweetie, be blessed.

Laurie Ann said...

So much to be thankful for! Happy Thankful Thursday to you.

Melanie said...

Yes, there is so much for which to be thankful!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh, I love that scripture...and the worship song based on it. There is so much to be thankful for! May the Lord continue to shower you with His blessings!

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial