We Give Thanks
Our Father in Heaven,
We give thanks for the pleasure
Of gathering together for this occasion.
We give thanks for this food
Prepared by loving hands.
We give thanks for life,
The freedom to enjoy it all
And all other blessings.
As we partake of this food,
We pray for health and strength
To carry on and try to live as You would have us.
This we ask in the name of Christ,
Our Heavenly Father.
- Harry Jewell
I haven't really taken the time to post and to be thankful these past few weeks. It was just an everyday kind of week. So as I making this entry of mine, I'm thinking back over my week. I have much to be thankful for and in no particular order, these are my thankful thoughts:
1. My YM chat friends from different parts of the world.
2. My happy relationship with my better half.
3. My bonding time with the family members in the mall last Sunday.
4. My wart removal last Tuesday even it’s so painful I’m glad the’re all gone now.
5. Just visited my dentist to do my teeth cleaning and put some temporary pasta.
6. Baked my own carrot cake.
7. For the food in the table and fun in the family.
8. For the good health in the family and love ones.
I hope you have a great week, with much to be thankful for!
More participants for this meme on Iris site.