Oct 23, 2008

Sky Watch Friday - Follow Me

Photobucket


Yesterday I paid a visit to a friend who was admitted in the hospital due to a mild stroke. We've been missing each other since our college days we just had our communications through the net. We both had a busy schedules that's why promises to see each other never happens for so long so I'd rather take the move of seeing her. Thankful that she's alright when I saw her and we had a whole time of reminiscing funny memories and joking around. How I miss her so much because she's my best friend and a confidant. She's a very jolly person no idle time when I'm with her. But it's getting late and time to bid goodbye so we kiss and promise that we'll see often. While on my way home the sun is about to set so I took my digicam to take some shots. As I watch the sky some vast dark clouds seems following me and here it is, please take a look....



hello there!



follow...



follow...



goodbye...


For more Sky Watch Friday participants.

8 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

Looks like a crocodile opening it's mouth in the sky :)
Happy Skywatch!

Unknown said...

Beautiful shoots!!!
Right choice for SWF .
Have a nice weekend.

Anonymoussaid...

hehehe really?thought also like a tadpole, my daughter says it's like a helicopter...curious what might other says. thanks for visiting.:)

chrome3d said...

Swoosh, there it goes! Hah, this made me laugh. Sorry about your friend.

Pretty Life Online said...

Cool catch for skywatch! Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don't even recognize__ blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, and our own two eyes. All is a miracle!!! Happy skywatching! Hope too see you @ corner too...

Unknown said...

nice shots! i thought it's a twister or smoke coming from a steam train.:D enjoy sky-watching!

Anonymoussaid...

A pictures for Skywatch Friday. Thanks for visiting my site. Have a good weekend.

Arija said...

Scary, I hope you got away in time!

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial