Oct 6, 2007

PhotoHunt - Curvy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This week theme is something about curvy, after scanning my photo files had nothing for this meme. So I requested my BH to take some shots in their office, here's what he got for me.

This is a temperature humidity recorder designed with a compact and rugged enclosure, this chart recorder provides accurate record for temperature, humidity, and dew point in the vicinity. This unit has a large 8" chart for easy reading and user selectable temperature ranges and recording times. I didn't believed my husband before, telling me abount that there's such kind of temperature recorder until I saw this.
For bigger size click here temperature-humidity recorder and this one also




This one is an aircraft bleed valve for hydrostatic tester (black) and a transducer (the silver below the bleed valve) after my BH discussed me how this things works, honestly I don't understand because of some technical words I can't imagine. So if you want more about this stuff try to read this aircraft transducer and bleed valve

Closer look


This one hanging in the ceiling, we usually seeing this in a big place an air conditioning ducts. This are the most effective and efficient method of conveying cold air from point to point, and distributing it where its needed. This are manufactured from lightweight polythene, and are compatible with most air conditioners, evaporative coolers and fans.



Maybe this are enough for this curvy things. I'm grateful for my husband for bringing home this wonderful shots. Happy weekend folks!

To see more hunters pls click here tnchick

36 comments:

shiera said...

very unique entries!
I had a hard time figuring out the first photo... didn't know what it is until I read the details. ^-^

Anonymoussaid...

Wow, very different than a lot of the others this week. http://www.gracedbychrist.com/wp-admin/post.php?action=edit&post=1250 :)

Melli said...

I am betting NO ONE else has duct work for the photo hunt this week! Well done!!!

Lynn said...

A lot of establishments now implement those open ducts. But they just have to make sure no dusts are visible. Some kind of forget about it. Not pleasing to the eyes. :D

Anonymoussaid...

interesting posts!
i'm sure the technical jargon would have been lost to me, starting with the very first sentence! ;P

ps. andito pa kami sa bahay (QC); di sure kung punta kami today ... may work si J, eh. :)
happy weekend!

Anonymoussaid...

wow... so sweet! your BH (kuya B) is so kind to have helped you on this week's theme! :)

enjoy the weekend!

Anonymoussaid...

Haha. These are so technical. The only thing that I can recognise is the one in the last photo. :D

Anonymoussaid...

what great shots for curvy! Wonderful job.

**"Liza"** said...

curvy endeed!!

PastormacsAnn said...

Creative choices for curvy!

CRIZ LAI said...

Hmm...you have improved a lot by seeing things differently compared to the other participants. But an air-cond duct?? I'm amazed! Haha. Have a nice weekend :)

Anonymoussaid...

very intersting!

happy weekend!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Lots of technical curves! Very interesting. :)

My curvy photos.

Heather said...

Interesting take on curvy, I hadn't thought of that!!

Anonymoussaid...

Very cool submissions!!! HAPPY WeekEnd!!

Anonymoussaid...

.oO I like those!!!

Gattina said...

That's the first time I see curvy instruments or technical things, lol !

Anonymoussaid...

I seemed a little lost with the technical/scientific jargon at first, hehehe. Nice unique entries.

Have a great weekend, :)

YTSL said...

Seeing the photo of the air-con duct made me realize why I like Photo Hunters so much: i.e., it gets you taking second looks (and sometimes even more) at many things that one wouldn't really think to do more than glance at usually! ;b

Anonymoussaid...

He's surrounded by curvy things. Great photos and have a good weekend.

LibertyBelle said...

Now that was a unique idea - well done!
Happy weekend
L

HartofDixie said...

Those are great and interesting photos.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Inventive take indeed!

sweet_angel said...

really neart vurves u have here.

PowersTwinB said...

Great take on this weeks theme! I like the temperature control panel! My photo is up, please come and visit

Siani said...

That's a great take on this week's theme. Have a lovely weekend!

Janet said...

very curvy!

Joyismygoal said...

wow that IS a different view it takes all of us to get the world to go

Joy said...

Very interesting photos!
thanks for your visit!

Anonymoussaid...

Look at mine. I have done..
http://keeyit.blogspot.com/2007/10/curvy.html

Paulie said...

Very interesting curves! Come see mine.

Anonymoussaid...

nice curvy entry!

thanks for the visit and till next week!

Teena in Toronto said...

Lottsa curvy :)

Thanks for stopping by mine :)

Teena in Toronto said...

Lottsa curvy :)

Thanks for stopping by mine :)

Susan said...

Thanks for visiting my PH yesterday. I think your photos are very clever...we both had someone else "help us" with this one.

Have a great week.

Susan

tiny london said...

The ventilation pipes are my favourite curves. Well done hubby!

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial