Oct 5, 2007

Friday's Feast

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
It’s 10, because my husband always surprised me if we’re going out for a date, out of town or out of the country trip.


Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
Bored, I don’t want to feel like that.

Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
Before when I wearing contact lenses I can use one, now just my eyeglasses forgot to have it a “clip on” shades.

Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
To my parents, I got so much to thank for next to God.

Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.
Any fresh fruit shakes.

18 comments:

Susanna said...

Happy Friday to you. I have to watch it with fruit juices at the moment....major indegestion!What a nice sounding husband.

Anonymoussaid...

cool appetizer! trip abroad on your bday! :)
sweet feast!
happy friday!

Melody said...

Great feast!
Fresh fruit shakes sounds great!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy Friday!

Anonymoussaid...

We have the same appetizer!:) Great feast here!

Anonymoussaid...

Enjoyed your feast and your "about me" quote!

Fresh fruit shakes sound yummy!

Happy feasting!

Gill said...

Your husband sounds like a honey! Fruit shakes...yum!

Hootin Anni said...

Your book dedication is very sweet and devoted!! I like it.

My feast is served, won't you come dine with me?

Anonymoussaid...

Great feast==I don't use the word bored very often--we have 5 young children!! LOL

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

hey - it is seriously asmall world.I stumbled across you today in a different place.
I love your feast ... and fruity shakes too

Kara said...

Mmm, yummy dessert :) Great feast!

Anonymoussaid...

Happy feast to you and have fun on your birthday!!

Anonymoussaid...

Oh, gosh, your dessert sounds YUMMY! Mmmmmmm...

Thanks for dining with me! Have a great weekend!

Michelle Quinno said...

Nice feast! And nice hubby.

Happy Friday!

Amanda said...

great feast

Natalie said...

Yummy dessert!

Anonymoussaid...

Great feast - let us know what happens on your next birthday!

Amazing Gracie said...

Wonderful feast - I especially appreciate your book dedication!
~~~Blessings~~~

The Gal Herself said...

Great feast! (Great hubby, too.) Thanks for stopping by mine.

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial