Sep 24, 2007

Desktop Free View

I got this tag from My Memoirs



I chose this desktop display because sometimes I miss playing this character in RAN online. This game is a campus-based massive "multiplayer" online role-playing. As a start you have to choose and create a character for you to play all along in order to make there level higher. The higher the level , the stronger they are againts their opponent. What fascinate me with this archer is when she's going to make a hit,it's like aiming upward stroke and making a rain of flaming arrows before hitting the monster on the ground. There are four courses in the game such as; Brawling, Swordmanship, Archery and Shamanism. This is my character "Tulips28" (every char have a name written above their head) an Archer with dexterity type, level 75. This is what I'm crazy about before this blogging stuff. Maybe you're wondering why I'm up to this kind of "kids" game, well since it's my job of looking up to this comp shop I'm getting use to it and for me to answers any queries of the players about the games, actually I know all the games except the DOTA warcraft thing and Counter Strike.lolz.. That's why i'm so thankful for Maiylah about telling me this blogging mania which I'm really enjoying alot. (goodbye kids games) :-)

Nice tag...goodluck!

I’m tagging Crizlai, Cindy and Luchi

[TAG STARTS HERE]

My Desktop Free View Instruction:

A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun.
You can do a screen capture by:
[1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
[2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).
[3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.
C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.
D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.

List of those who participated in the tag:
iRonnie
skippyheart
thesserie
domlawrenceosb
sasha-says
maiylah’s snippets
My Memoirs
AniqueAnik
your link post here

[TAG ENDS HERE]

3 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

Aikss...you are serious about tagging me here? Any reason? Haha. I will try to accomplish this task even though I do not normally accept tags.

CRIZ LAI said...

Believe it or not...I did the tag sooner than I even expected.. LOL. Haope you are happy now :)

Anonymoussaid...

wow ... i would love to learn how to play the game! :)
cool wallpaper!

thanks for playing along! ;P

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial