Nov 28, 2008

Photo Hunt - Metal

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



A Step

On the other side of darkness, far away there shines a light,
A light to end all sorrow,
A light to be ever free,
A light for a new tomorrow
A light for you and me

On the other side of darkness, far away there shines a light,
A light which gives out joy,
A light which is made of love,
A light which minds employ,
That light in heaven above

On the other side of darkness, far away there shines a light
A light which bathes mans mind
in the wisdom of eternal flame
That which will redeem mankind
And make the highest truths plain

- Raja Sivaji

Those metals that hold the light which attracts my lens to take this shot. The light that give shines to everyone. I've read this poem in one old book in the bookstore, tried to copy it so that I can share it to everyone.:)

I've reached a step in my life that no matter I would try to explain to myself that mom is no longer around, I should accept that she's really never coming back to us. She's with our Lord now at peace.....How time flies tomorrow is my mother's first death anniversary and I have to move on......i really have to move on.... :)
My heartfelt thanks to my family, siblings and to God whom I've took strength and courage whenever there's fear within me.

For more Photo Hunters entries pls click here.

1 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a great choice for the theme. That wonderful poem compliments the photo.

I'm sorry for your loss. You must miss her very much. It's good that you have a loving family to help you during low moments in life.

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial