Oct 25, 2008

Photo Hunt - Scary

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo hunter theme now is about "Scary" but my photos here were not too scary to look at but what had happened to us is a little bit creepy and I can never forget that moment with my sister.

Just a few weeks after my mother passed away I use to visit my sisters and brother in our ancestral house. One Saturday afternoon it’s my eldest sister who happily greeted me and after few minutes of chatting I went upstairs and change my clothes in my mother’s room. Upon entering into the room I always stare at my mother’s and my grandparents pictures too (their laminated photos where hanging on the wall). Few moments passed I heard somebody running barefooted going down the stairs and I heard also my sister shouting because she was thought that it was our nephew running like a horse. When I look outside I don’t see anyone and I go to the other room where my nephew was watching tv and he says he’s busy watching there and he didn't went out of the room. I believe he’s telling the truth because he usually lock that room when he’s inside because he don’t want to be disturbed, so if he goes out I'm for sure I can see him (my mother's room is adjacent to where my nephew was) and I will hear the door opening. When I went downstairs I told to my sister that it wasn’t our nephew and she confirmed it too because when she look at the stairs right after she heard the noise there’s no one there....we look at each other and scream! oh my! what is that? we're really scared to death. That’s my first experience of something like unusual, if it wasn’t my sister maybe I can think of it to nothing but it’s different story because my sister heard it too. Scary….



me and my sister use to chat.


where my sister watching tv when he heard the running from the stairs.


the stairs


going up...



looking down



my mother's room where i was when i heard the running...and on the right wing the room where my nephew watching television.


For my heads or tails also Photobucket

For more Photo Hunters entries pls click here.

19 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

Scary experience, maybe your mother was checking the house :)

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

I guess if that wasn't your ancestral home, you'll be running out of it in lightning speed! :P

Juliana RW said...

oh...scary story. i can not finish it. sorry, i am afraid can not sleep tonight if i keep reading :D

Please drop at my PH post also : in HERE. Thanks

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my gosh....this had my flesh tingle, reading this story!!!

Mine's posted too, if you can find time to stop by. Happy weekend.

Carver said...

That is a very scary story. Happy weekend.

Amanda said...

You gave me goosebumps. I have heard other people who had similar experiences. Great post for this week's theme.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Amanda

SabineM said...

wow, a bit creepy!

Anonymoussaid...

strange.... you gave me goosebumps reading your story

Unknown said...

Oh wow - that is a scary story!

jams o donnell said...

Wow that was a scary experience. Happy weekend

jmb said...

That was a scary experience. I hope it has not been repeated. Have a happy weekend and a happy Halloween.

Leslie said...

Now that's a scary story!

Hope you are having a good weekend. :)

Anonymoussaid...

A very scary story! Great entry for this week.

Thanks for visiting mine :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Oh my, that must have been quiet scary.

Thanks for following my blog. I appreciate it. I'm now following you too.

Weird Dan said...

They are watching your every move....

*x-files sound track at the background*

Anonymoussaid...

Great scary story! Thanks for visiting mine and have a great week!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Oooh! Creepy!

Barb said...

The places from the house you show in the pictures look like other haunted places I've seen pictures of!

Anonymoussaid...

That is very strange. I would have left that house very quickly.

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial