Sep 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday




Lord, I hope You hear
This prayer I have today
Please listen now real closely
To the words I need to say.


I thank You for Your blessings
That You've always given me
You've given me a love of life
And eyes that I might see.


I look to see the beauty
Of everywhere You touch
I'm deeply filled with gratitude
And I thank You Lord, so much.


The gifts You give go on and on
Each day brings something new
Peace and joy and happiness
I can always count on You!

~ Charlotte Anselmo ~


For more entries please visit this site, http://www.eph2810.com/?page_id=459




More participants for this meme on Iris site.

2 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

Such a lovely thankful poem. Blessings to you today.

bp said...

That is a wonderful poem for Thankful Thursday!

Have a great day and God bless you.

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial