Oct 22, 2007

Manic Monday - Frost

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Click image for a closer look.

This was taken two years ago in my brother's backyard in Amsterdam with his daughter Daisy. Flowers and plants were damaged by freezing temperatures or frost. Every winter she always ask her daddy to make a Frosty Man and she enjoys riding on a sleigh made by my brother for her. A warm bonding of a father and daughter in a frosty surroundings. How the whole family miss them so much during yuletide season.

For more frosty entries pls visit at Morgen’s site

14 comments:

Stine said...

Hi! I'm first...
What a great photo! I love the snowman. Winter's not too bad when it's frosty. The sleet & sludge get to me though...

Stine said...

And I get to comment one more time... Thanks for visiting my new blog!!!

Lizza said...

What a sweet photo of your brother and your niece. Playing outside, whether in the snow or the sun, is lots of fun.

Anonymoussaid...

Hi... Reba and I agree that this is a wonderful photo. It's totally wonderful that father and daughter are so close.

Happy Manic Monday.

Anonymoussaid...

Ya... what my hooman 'Mom' just said. Woofnderful post!

arf, arf, arf!!

Ian said...

There's nothing like building a snowman with kids. That's a great picture to commemorate a great snowman.

Ian

Gattina said...

I don't remember that it snowed in Amsterdam two years ago, lol ! Usually we always have the same weather Brussels and Amsterdam, I know it because my son lives there. The picture is very cute !

Anonymoussaid...

what a great photo! Building snowmen when I was young equaled pure joy for me.Happy MM.

Anonymoussaid...

Sweet picture, Aniqueanik (did I spell it right?)

I have the original Frosty the Snowman cartoon up on my blog!
Happy MM!

Anonymoussaid...

Very beautiful photo! :)

Great job for this week's theme.

Harlekwin said...

What a sweet picture! I particularly like the bright blue eyes on the snowman.

Sandee said...

What a lovely shot. I like the snow, but only in pictures. Too cold. Have a great MM. :)

Durward Discussion said...

That is a wonderful snowman. They look like a wonderful father daughter team.

Mary said...

What a sweet picture! And a beautiful memory too, I'm sure :) Happy MM!

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial