Oct 26, 2007

Friday's Feast

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.
Think Exist helps me a lot finding inspirational quotes, before it's just for reading now it's for blogging.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
Everynight, but i don't remember them all.


Salad

Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
A cat, it's kittie, before I like cats now I'm pretty scared with them maybe I just don't want their smell and their claws, but i like looking at them.lol

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
Diet pills, need more diet here.lol


Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
I can't think of now coz I seldom see candies.


For more Friday's Feast participants please visit here


14 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

Hehe..I thought of diet pills first too!

Mine is up here;
Friday's Feast
Happy FF!

Anonymoussaid...

interesting site! I sometimes visit that one, too! :)
great feast!
happy friday! :)

Gattina said...

Scared of cats ?? but they are so cute ! I have five, lol !

Judy said...

I should have advertised diet pills! lol And, I'm going to check out the quote site. I love quotes.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend.

Anonymoussaid...

wow, I need to go and visit that site!! Have a pleasant Friday.

Anonymoussaid...

Regular visitor of Think Exist here - great site. Not too sure about the diet pills though... although a Magical diet pill would be wonderful!
Have a great weekend.

ley said...

I'm not a very big fan of cats, either. They're sneaky little bastards!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Friday!

Sandee said...

I love cats, but am highly allergic. Drat! Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Irene said...

I am ambivalent about animals, too. I do love them but I am afraid of them , too. Thank you for the feast.

bonggamom said...

Funny soup you got there!

Anonymoussaid...

your appetizer sounds interesting. Happy Friday!

Nita said...

Great appetizer. I love that site! Happy weekend :)

Anonymoussaid...

I love sites with inspirational quotes! Thank you for sharing the link (bookmarking) and for stopping by to dine with me as well..please come back and join me soon! *smiles*

Natalie said...

Love your main course!

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial