Oct 12, 2007

Friday's Feast

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised?
Paypal in the Philippines are now fully recognized in the system.

Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are ________, but I wish they were __________.
My eyes are brown, but I wish they were blue.

Salad
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?
Divalightful the poodle and i will name her "gocu"


Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.
Refrain from drinking soft drinks and eating too much carbohydrates.

Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?
Ganozhi toothpaste,yes i like it,it has a natural teeth-cleaning remedy and does not contain saccharin, fluoride, coloring or fine sand.

For more Friday's Feast participants pls click here.


Technorati Tags:, ,

4 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

PP in Phils was really a surprised! I was even happy too since I'd love for my other bro's who's back there to earn while blogging as well:) hehe

Have a great day!

Anonymoussaid...

yeah, I was surprised when paypal's features here (Phils.) got updated, too! really good news...
fine sand in a toothpaste? now that is a surprise for me!
enjoyed your feast!
happy friday! :)

Anonymoussaid...

Great feast! The first part of your main course is easy to do but the second part is quite hard for me to do though :)

Natalie said...

I've never heard of your dessert before, but it sounds cool!

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial