Oct 9, 2007

Break Out Blogger Award

Got this award from Jhoaniquing of My Memoirs...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This award casts a spotlight on bloggers who are just beginning to draw lotsa attention — the equivalent of a song with a bullet on Billboard’s Top 100 chart. Lotsa good posts. Lotsa good buzz. These bloggers are going places in a hurry.

Many thanks Jhoaniquing for this cool award. I like tagging around.:-)
Now it’s my turn to share this award to the following;

Liza of liza-fluer
Joy of Joy in the Moment
Joy of Shine like stars
Ju of Just Another Day
Teena of It’s all about me

Congratulations guys you really deserve this award!

5 comments:

Joy said...

Oooh...thanks!

**"Liza"** said...

Ohhh wow gee thanks!you made my day!thats a really nice surprise!!thank you again!!

Joyismygoal said...

Oh my goodness thank you

Anonymoussaid...

am back, ate jho!
with another "surprise". ;P
do visit my snippets.

happy wednesday!

Anonymoussaid...

thank you very much!

happy weekend!

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial