Aug 30, 2007

Thankful Thursday!

Thankful Thursday

THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT OF LIFE!

Thank you for the gift of life,

For letting me be me,

For all that I can know by words

And all that I can see,
For all the music I can hear

And all the songs I sing,

For all the joy that comes to me

And all the joy I bring,
For all the food that I can taste

And all the sweet scents smell,

For all the loved ones I can touch,

Who love and wish me well,
For all the beauty of the world,

Ever fresh and new,I don't know whom else I can thank,

And so I'm thanking you.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Very beautiful, bless you.

Heart of the Holidays said...

Praise be to God. What a lovely post.
http://www.ageorgiaangel.com/blog/?p=78

eph2810 said...

What a beautiful poem.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Blessings to you and yours.

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial